SPECIALTY DIVER COURSES
Mastering your scuba skills is what a PADI Specialty Dive Course is all about. From newly Open Water Certified Divers ... to Divemasters and Instructors, the benefits of Specialty Training are available for every diver. Specialty Courses varies according to the prerequisite level, age and experience, choose specialty to know more information about the specific course that interests you.
PADI Scuba Diving Specialty Courses (May be completed in One Day)
- Nitrox Diver - (Enriched Air Nitrox) Stay down longer by breathing from a scuba tank filled with a higher percentage of oxygen to a maximum of 32 %, 36% and 40%.
- Peak Performance Buoyancy - Fine tune your buoyancy to reduce your air consumption, protect the marine environment and avoid damaging your scuba gear
- Underwater Navigator - Be the familiar in the diving environment and Lead the dive with expert navigation and find your way back to the boat or shore with ease, after learning how to navigate underwater.
- AWARE Fish Identification - Get to know your fish! Learn common and scientific fish names, study fish behavior and recognise more fish families
- Multilevel Diver - Learning how to plan dives that extend your bottom time by ascending to a shallower depth, is recommended for all dives
- Underwater Naturalist - Study the marine animals and other relationships between aquatic plants and animal life, interacting with each other and the environment.
- Boat Diver- Become familiar with Boat diving techniques and procedures from different types of boats, from small inflatable dive boats to liveaboard.
- Search and Recovery Diver - To know the procedures and techniques of finding or searching in underwater loss of object.
PADI Scuba Diving Specialty Courses (May be completed in Two Days)
- Wreck Diver- Wrecks are fascinating windows to the past waiting for you to explore and discover their history, and usually teeming up with fish life.
- Deep Diver- The excitement and exhilaration of a deep dive is managed safely and progressively to uncover the mysteries and stimulation of diving deep.