SPECIALTY DIVER COURSES
Mastering your scuba skills is what a PADI Specialty Dive Course is all about. From newly Open Water Certified Divers ... to Divemasters and Instructors, the benefits of Specialty Training are available for every diver. Specialty Courses varies according to the prerequisite level, age and experience, choose specialty to know more information about the specific course that interests you.
PADI Scuba Diving Specialty Courses
- Nitrox Diver - (Enriched Air Nitrox) Stay down longer by breathing from a scuba tank filled with a higher percentage of oxygen to a maximum of 32 %, 36% and 40%.
- Peak Performance Buoyancy - Fine tune your buoyancy to reduce your air consumption, protect the marine environment and avoid damaging your scuba gear
- Underwater Navigator - Be the familiar in the diving environment and Lead the dive with expert navigation and find your way back to the boat or shore with ease, after learning how to navigate underwater.
- AWARE Fish Identification - Get to know your fish! Learn common and scientific fish names, study fish behavior and recognise more fish families
- Multilevel Diver - Learning how to plan dives that extend your bottom time by ascending to a shallower depth, is recommended for all dives
- Underwater Naturalist - Study the marine animals and other relationships between aquatic plants and animal life, interacting with each other and the environment.
- Boat Diver- Become familiar with Boat diving techniques and procedures from different types of boats, from small inflatable dive boats to liveaboard.
- Search and Recovery Diver - To know the procedures and techniques of finding or searching in underwater loss of object.
- Underwater Photographer - More than the memories. Reliving a dive is as simple as looking at a photograph.Whether you’re a casual holiday snapper or a consummate photo pro, the PADI Underwater Photographer course teaches you the basics as they apply to taking photos underwater, with a special emphasis on practical techniques.
- Underwater Videographer - The PADI Underwater Videographer Course other than taking someone diving, there’s only one way to show someone the sounds, motion and dynamics of the underwater world:
The Fun Part Show your scuba vacation adventures to your friends and family. Use your editing skills to share your clips with the world through YouTube, MySpace, Facebook and more. Use your underwater videos to turn more of your friends into dive buddies.
- Wreck Diver- Wrecks are fascinating windows to the past waiting for you to explore and discover their history, and usually teeming up with fish life.
- Deep Diver- The excitement and exhilaration of a deep dive is managed safely and progressively to uncover the mysteries and stimulation of diving deep.